STA Monthly Meeting April 2007
Richard will describe his methodology. The central theme of his talk will be the focus on the technical factors which led to the conclusion that the American equity market had seen its nadir around mid-1982, anticipating by around six months the fundamental economic evidence that America was no longer in recession. He will then discuss how the precepts which underlie his work can be applied to the present conjunction of themes.
Richard has a long held interest in technical analysis, working for some years in collaboration with other published analysts, including Teddy Clarke, one of the founder members of ACTA, while in Teather & Greenwood.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit