STA Monthly Meeting April 2005
David will focus on his theories regarding the behavioural patterns of markets, their underlying psychological associations and the harnessing of internal feelings as one trades the market patterns. He will use recent examples to illustrate his thoughts, and make several key market predictions. He aims to cover as wide a range of markets as possible, including gold, oil, the dollar and US equities.
David read physics and geophysics at university, and has 18 years of experience with J P Morgan and his own firm, in both proprietary trading and investing, using the application of Elliott Wave to foreign exchange, bond and equity markets.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus