STA AGM & Monthly Meeting – March 2010
In his talk Malcolm will discuss some of the technical analysis concepts which have been profitable for him, some of the ones which haven’t (and why that is), which ones seem to have captured the imagination of the general public, and some of the things which make a real difference such as position sizing and belief systems.
Malcolm Pryor has been trading more or less full time for his own account since early 2002. He has a library of over 300 books on technical analysis and trading. He uses technical analysis to trade derivatives including spread bets. He has published three books and a DVD and has a website focused on spread betting.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit