STA AGM & Monthly Meeting April 2009
Julien will start his talk by explaining how he approaches technical analysis and which tools he uses. He will then go on to show his audience how to apply these different tools and how to incorporate them into asset management and trading. Special attention will be placed upon medium-term cycles and how to use these in short-term strategies. Julien will also explain his current forecasts on financial markets in general.
Julien Nebenzahl, CFTe 2003, has an initial background in management (ESCEM) and economics (Paris X University). He started his career as a portfolio manager, having used technical analysis since 1994.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit
- January 2024 Panel Debate: Fundamental vs Technical Perspectives Markets Outlook with a FX Focus