Scottish Chapter Meet-Up
The UK Society of Technical Analysts’ Scottish Chapter is delighted to be hosting another meeting in the region, to be held at the offices of BlackRock, Edinburgh on Tuesday 6 February 2024, 5.00pm-6.30pm.
We are grateful to BlackRock for kindly hosting this event. To register please click here.
Elizabeth has been a member of the Society since 1992, and holds an MSc in Economics from Birkbeck College, University of London. She is well known in the softs market, having been widely quoted on Reuters and other services.
Next STA Meeting
Future STA Meetings
Latest Blog Posts
- Quick video interview with Elizabeth Miller: A panellist at the STA’s April conference.
- D’mitri Richardson breezes in from Chicago: Propelled by the cycles of W D Gann
- STA Podcast with Stephen Hoad: Ahead of the Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- Podcast with Alan Dunne MSTA: Ahead of the STA’s Technicals to Trading Systems Conference
- How NOT to write about the markets: As a technical analyst, economist or media pundit